7 Best Advantages for Treatment of Varicose Veins of Legs using Laser
Introduction to Varicose Veins of Legs
Varicose veins are one of the health problems prevalent between men and women and they appear in zigzag lines on the legs in blue and red colors making the appearance of the legs look dramatically bad.
Varicose veins appear as a result of veins stretching and blood accumulation inside blood vessels, as a result of the inadequate functioning of the valves leading to intravenous bloating, swelling, visible appearance on the skin, and affecting the aesthetic appearance of the legs.
Causes of Varicose Veins of Legs
5 Factors leading to the appearance of Varicose Veins of Legs:
- Genetic factors.
- Standing for long period of time.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins of Legs:
Varicose veins appear on the legs in the form of red and blue swollen veins due to blood accumulation inside the veins, often not causing pain, the problem is not limited to the aesthetic shape of the legs only, and other times varicose veins cause some other symptoms including:
-The swelling of the ankle.
- Feeling pain and convulsion in the legs.
- Change in skin color.
- Feeling itchy about infected veins.
What are the complications of Varicose Veins of Legs?
Tolerance and neglect of varicose veins in their late stages may lead to some serious complications, including:
- Blood clots are formed: as a result of the accumulation of blood deposits in the veins and clots that may lead to blockages in the veins of the foot, which may be transmitted and lead to blockages of other veins in more vital areas threatening the patient's life.
- Inflammation: Especially skin infections adhesive to veins, the patient feels permanently itchy in the affected area.
- Occurrence of skin sores: skin sores appear as a result of continuous itching in the affected area.
- An explosion of stretched veins: the veins may continue to expand and swell until they explode, resulting in internal blood bleeding.
Many health practices help you reduce the appearance of varicose veins:
-Attending regular exercise to continuously activate blood circulation.
- Take care to eat healthy food, and reduce eating of fast food and high-fat foods.
- Drink sufficient quantities of water from 3 to 5 liters per day.
- Avoid obesity.
- Not standing for long periods without taking enough breaks to rest the feet periodically.
-Lift the feet off the body level as much as possible reducing swelling and improving blood circulation.
- Avoid sitting in an intersection position of the legs.
- Ensure that compressive socks are worn in case of the appearance of varicose veins.
If you don't find these methods, you can visit the doctor to determine the appropriate therapeutic method, and as medical technology develops there are non-surgical procedures for treating varicose veins:
Varicose Veins of Legs can be treated without surgery through modern medical techniques such as interventional laser techniques, which treat varicose legs without having to go for surgical procedures and are carried out under local anaesthesia that does not make the patient feel any pain.
Removing Varicose Veins of Legs with Laser Catheter:
Laser Varicose Veins of Legs Treatment is one of the latest techniques in the field of blood vessels away from the complexities of surgical procedures.
The patient undergoes local anaesthesia and the doctor inserts a catheter into the affected veins. Lasers with a high focus on ironing and closing the vein work and disappear after a while. Dr. Waleed El-Daly, the Best Vascular Doctor in Egypt, removes laser varicose legs and injections by using state-of-the-art medical devices that help alleviate pain and reach recovery.
There are 7 Advantages to treating varicose legs with a laser catheter:
-The treatment of laser Varicose Leg-Veins is carried out under local anaesthesia and not general anaesthesia.
- You don't need surgical stitches.
- Relieves pain and improves the aesthetic shape of the legs.
- Simple and safe operation, unlike the surgical procedures that are more complicated.
- Only the affected veins are treated without affecting the healthy veins.
-The success rate of treatment exceeds 99%.
- Do not need a recovery period and the patient can return to daily activities normally.